Wednesday 12 September 2012

Hellooooo Again!!!!!!!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been here for a while. Hope you all had a great summer holidays. I was away during the holidays, so here are some of the cakes that I did before that.

I got an order tomake a beehive cake. Straight away the wonder mould / tiffin tin came to my mind. As I had the wonder mould, I used it to make the beehive. I cut the cake into 4 pieces and rounded the edges one by one and stacked them using buttercream and jam. Here is a close up of the stacked cake.


Here is the decorated cake.

This one was for a gents 80th, who loves going on his exercise bike every morning.


A cake for a Ruby Anniversary.


My eldest son had a pool party this year. So I made pool cake for him. Really enjoyed making it and he loved it too!


And a very quick for a grandmother......


No comments:

Post a Comment